Skip to content

See You

August 26, 2011

I’m wearing my new specs.  I know you can’t really see them all that well, so I’ll make sure to take a better close up of them in future posts.  In the meantime, I’m also wearing one of my new favorite kimono style sheer jackets.  It’s perfect for these summer days that go between semi-hot and nearly scorching (relatively speaking of course).

Outfit – American Rag sheer jacket; Jovovich-Hawk for Target dress; Chinese Laundry shoes; Rebecca Minkoff purse; Lucky Brand glasses; Michael Kors watch; Juicy Couture & Wendy Brandes rings

11 Comments leave one →
  1. DeeDee permalink
    August 27, 2011 6:39 am

I absolutely adored the entire collection Jovovich-Hawk did for Target. I wore my favorite piece so much I literally wore it out — popped the seams. Your new glasses look uber-cute! Can’t wait for some close-ups!

• August 27, 2011 11:59 pm

I loved that whole line, too! I’m going to do more with my glasses in future posts, I promise!

xoxo

2. August 27, 2011 9:34 am

I am to distracted by the loveliness of your outfit to notice the specs. I love the way the dress hangs on you and how you are sportin’ those lovely gams of yours. xo. Bella Q
    the Citizen Rosebud

• August 28, 2011 12:01 am

Thanks Bella *blushes*! A good dress can go a long way! :)

xoxo

3. August 27, 2011 9:39 am

That kimono-jacket looks so sweet. Yay for new glasses, I am wearing mine which are taking some time to get used to. I can’t say it enough, but you are such a lovely lady. I’d love to see your jewelry up close too!
    xoxo
    Christine

• August 28, 2011 12:02 am

Awww, thanks Christine! It definitely took me sometime to get used to my new specs because they’re a bit stronger than before. I will definitely do a shot of my jewelry, especially that cameo (it’s one of my faves).

xoxo

4. August 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Excellent choice of jewelry :-)

5. September 3, 2011 8:53 am

I like them! And there’s that fab Minkoff bag again!

• September 3, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanks V! I want one more pair like it because I’m digging the vintage look. LOVE RM, don’t you? :)

xoxo

Trackbacks

1. Crazy for the Kimono « Any Second Now

Remix a Response!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 901 other followers