Since I bought the Rebecca Minkoff East West Skull Tote (post here and seen below), I’ve been adding a few skull & crossbones pieces to my wardrobe. My cousin Regi even took note and bought me a cute scarf while in New York City a few months ago. Along with black being a major staple in my closet, skulls and crossbones all are nods to my gothic tendencies. I’ll bet I find more pieces in London!
- Skull bracelet from The Shangri-La at The LAB
- Skull sweatshirt from Hot Topic (not available online)
- East/West Tote by Rebecca Minkoff (no longer available online)
- Scarf, a gift from my cousin Regi (looks Alexander McQueen “inspired”)
- One of my favorite pictures of my son; blanket from Marshall’s last year